DO YOU SHIP GLOBALLY?
Yes we do! We offer international shipping to all destinations.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Each order is charged at a flat rate of €15 EUR for standard shipping.
Our shipping price is a flat rate regardless of location or how many pieces you order.
We are currently offering free standard shipping on orders over £300/€300/$300
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
1) Shipping takes 2-5 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
2) Shipping to Czech republic and Slovakia: 1-2 business days to most major cities.
Note: There can be occasional customs or courier delays which may affect your delivery timeframe, these unfortunately are beyond our control. Please ensure your delivery address is attended during business hours to ensure you are able to accept delivery of your package. We cannot deliver to PO boxes. In most cases a signature will be required on delivery to confirm that the package has been received.
HOW LONG AFTER PLACING MY ORDER WILL IT BE SHIPPED?
Please allow 1-2 working days from when your order is first placed for the warehouse to pick and pack your order for shipping. Our cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3 PM, (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after the daily cut off or on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Northern Hemisphere customers this may mean that you are a day behind our team due to time zone differences. Please take note of this when considering delivery timeframes, especially for express orders.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
Once your order has been shipped, we send you an email containing a tracking number, which allows you to easily track the progress of your order. Please allow 48-hours from the time your order is first placed, until tracking information is made available, and your order status is changed to 'Shipped'. As we ship orders Monday - Friday AEST, tracking details can only be supplied on weekdays.
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
- All our orders are shipped via a third party warehouse out of Svitap, s.r.o., Svitavy, Czech republic. We predominately use DPD & Local Czech republic provider Posta bez hranic for deliveries to major cities.
- The DPD service will not be used for deliveries to Nordics countries, Spain, Serbia, Greece, Romania, Croatia, Ireland, Bulgaria, Bosnia & Hercegovina, USA, Canada, South America, Australia and Asia.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES OR DUTIES?
Our main warehouse ships orders directly from Czech republic. Regulations for import duties and taxes applied to international purchases vary from country to country. We have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. Our garment prices and shipping costs are exclusive of all import duties and taxes. Touch me does not cover any duties, taxes or associated fees which may be applied to your order by your local government and be payable upon delivery. Please be aware that you will be responsible for payment of these costs upon delivery of your package. Please contact your local customs offices for more information.
With the exception of destinations below, European & Canadian customers please note that import duties and taxes will be payable on top of your order upon delivery. All orders are sent Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU).
Orders shipped to Australian addresses are inclusive of GST.
Orders shipped to the EU countries, will now have a VAT rate of 20% applied to the total order value at the checkout, and no extra charges will be payable upon delivery.
CALCULATING YOUR ORDER VALUE FOR TAXES OR DUTIES
When calculating your order value to your local currency, please remember that all our prices are charged in US Dollars (USD). Please note all our prices are exclusive of any possible import duties or taxes (DDU).
- Australian customers, should note that any order over the value of $1000 AUD will incur incoming customs and tax duties.
- US customers please note, that any individual orders over $800 USD will be subject to incoming import and customs tax duties.
- European & Canadian orders will be subject to import taxes and duties upon delivery.